Weekly Photo Challenge: Reflection
I think this is the farthest I’ve ever been able to see. Daily Prompt: Distance
I opened up an Etsy store with some of my photography. I started with 10 of my favorite images, available in 18×12 poster size print, 8×10 photo print, 11×14 canvas, and a set of 20 5×7 flat cards with envelopes. Go check it out. If there’s an image of mine that you’d like to buy, but don’t see it there on Etsy, just let me know and I can add it. Thanks for your support!!
Posted for the Wordsmith Studio Weekly Challenge: Rain
In February, a dear friend of mine and fellow Wordsmith, Khara House, hosted a Chapbook Challenge. I don’t write poetry (much) and gathering my flash fiction was a little intimidating, so I decided to to make a photo-chapbook. It was a great motivator for me! And came with a fantastic result! I hope you’ll check it out.
“Nature: Reflections of Our Lives” is a collection of nature photographs depicting the milestones of our lives. This work contains photographs of nature, symbolizing events from our lives, such as birth, love, betrayal, passion, and old age. It opens with a landscape of the sunrise and a seed sprouting from the soil. It closes with a fall forest scene and the night sky. The middle contains images of the world around us that represent common life events.
About the Artist
Rebecca Barray is a mommy, writer, reader, photographer, and perpetual student. She spends most of her time chasing toddlers, but her precious free time is spent writing, photographing, and learning as much as she can about anything. She has three energetic children, a fun-loving husband, a messy cat, a lazy dog, and some very resilient fish.
The Weekly WordPress Photo Challenge is Up. So, I started on Friday (when the challenge was posted) and took pictures of the sky all weekend. Here’s some of my favorites…
Here some “Up” posts from others:
- Weekly Photo Challenge: UP | To Mother Earth, with Love
- WEEKLY PHOTO CHALLENGE: UP | Words We Women Write
- Weekly Challenge | From the Mild Ways
- Last thoughts: Up (the WordPress Weekly Photo Challenge) | The Positive Page
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Up | Drops of Ink
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Up | Pa-BLAM!
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Up | Life of a Minister Mom
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Up | mightwar
- Weekly Photo Challenge: UP into the SKY | Serendipity 13
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Up | West Coast Kayaker
- Weekly Photo Challenge: UP | Hoot and Annie
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Up « The Neophyte Photographer
- Weekly Photo Challenge – Up | Learning to See Light
- Weekly Photo Challenge–Up | A New Day Dawns
- A to Z Challenge: April 22nd- S is for Strasburg Virginia | The Day After
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Up | Filling my bag with gear
- Weekly Photo Challenge : Up | Maniniyot
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Up | Now Serving, “Dickens Party of 5″
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Up | Something Unspoken
- As I Was Going Up the Stair… | Writing Between the Lines
- Weekly Photo Challenge: UP | digital catharsis
- The World’s First Pop-Up Mall | Shop with Intent
- weekly photo challenge: up « I used to be indecisive…
- Weekly photo Challenge – Up. | The numpty with a camera and a laptop
- Up, down, all around the town | GeoFoodie
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Looking Up in York | Janaline’s world journey
- Weekly Photo Challenge – Up! | My thought exactly…!
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Up | Efrata Denny Saputra Yunus
- Weekly Photo Challenge: UP | The Adventures of Iñigo Boy
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Up | Untold Contemplation
- Move out of the way! I’m climbing up! – Weekly Photo Challenge | ♥ Drawing Cows in Bruges ♥
- uphill | Bubonicboon
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Up #2 | Beijing Daily Photo 2
- Weekly Photo Challenge : UP | Kisahku
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Up | Platypi Photography
- Tulip tip: Straight up on Earth Day | Things I love at Trader Joe’s
- intergalactic | yi-ching lin photography
- Weekly Photo Challenge: (Look) Up « The Neophyte Photographer
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Up | ERIN O’LEARY PHOTOGRAPHY
- Weekly photo challenge: UP | Blog`n`Rolla
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Up | I Know I’m Not Normal Because…
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Up | PragueByKaty
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Up | Here & Abroad
- Up “Then Down Step~by~Step” | Allyson Mellone
- Weekly Photo Challenge: UP (The Universe and I at Mt. Stromlo) | A drifter off to see the world
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Up | An Evil Nymph’s Blog
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Up | Just James
- Up! | Empire of Lights
These are some photos I took for the Wordsmith Studio Weekly Photo Prompt: Flower.
The dark purple one is my favorite, followed closely by the purple and white one. Which one do you like best?
Happy Writing and Photo Fun!